Add CFTE Events to Google Calendar
Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
Addressing the New Skills Gap in Financial Services Rountable | Singapore Fintech Festival 2022
November 2, 2022 @ 5:00 am - 7:00 am
In a changing world that challenges governments, organisations and individuals, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world. Identifying the skills gap in financial services to develop digital-resilient and a future-enabled workforce is a priority for governments. But how can governments, regulators and other policy-makers be at the core of this progress?
Our Co-founder, Huy NGUYEN TRIEU, will moderate the roundtable “Addressing the New Skills Gap in Financial Services Rountable” alongside amazing speakers like:
- Tram Anh Nguyen, CFTE
- Gordon Peters, Boost Capital
- Pieter Franken, Safecast
- Adesola Adeduntan, FirstBank Group
- Elisabeth Carpenter, Circle
- Michael Lew, Ankura
- Mara Balestrini, Inter-American Development Bank
- Anthony Thomas, Delivery Hero
- Lawrence Chan, NETS
- Richard Lowe, United Overseas Bank
- Guy Sheppard, Aboitiz Data Innovation
- Sameer Vakil, GlobalLinker
- Khairi Azmi, Okcoin
- John Kane, Tyme
- Jerry Tso, PayPal
- Purushothama Shenoy, IBM Singapore
- Brad Carr, National Australia Bank
Join the Singapore FinTech Festival Elevandi roundtable on the 2nd of November at 12:30pm SGT!