Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
Different Approaches to Digital Money | Blockchain and Digital Assets Programme October Live Webinar
October 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for an illuminating session with Christopher Ngoi Director at KPMG Singapore, as he delves into the intricacies of institutional blockchain applications and the varied approaches to digital money.
Why Should You Attend?
- Opportunities and Challenges: Understand the nuances of institutional use cases that are ushering in a transformative era
- Digital Money Explored: Unravel the different strategies and philosophies behind the evolution of digital currencies
- Discover Hidden Knowledge: Venture beyond mainstream information and explore the intricacies of blockchain and digital assets
- Networking Opportunity: Connect with forward-thinkers and innovators in the blockchain domain. The interactions you foster here could be game-changing!
- Date: 26th October 2023
- Time: 12pm UK Time / 8pm SG Time
Exclusive Offer: If you’re already enrolled in our programme Blockchain and Digital Assets, great news! You’ve secured complimentary access to this live session.
If you haven’t joined yet, don’t miss out! Limited seats available.