Association of Corporate Treasurers
Progress your career and those of your team members by choosing internationally recognised professional treasury qualifications developed by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), and recommended by the Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE). Together we strive to raise the profile of the profession, share best practice and ensure growth within the profession to the global benefit of all.
These professional qualifications have been created for industry professionals, by industry professionals and education specialists. The content is based on the ACT Competency Framework, which sets the benchmarks for good practice in treasury, meaning what you learn is current, relevant and highly regarded by employers worldwide.
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals (CertTF)
- Certificate in Treasury (CertT)
- Diploma in Treasury Management (AMCT)
- Advanced Diploma in Treasury Management (FCT)
Cash management qualifications:
- Award in International Cash Management (AwardICM)
- Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM)
How you learn:
Qualifications are studied via online learning through the ACT Learning Academy with full access to student forums and tutor support, making them flexible enough to fit around the busiest of lifestyles. Assessments are also delivered online, can be taken in your own home, and students opt in at a time that’s convenient for them.
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- Increased network of peers across a range of industries
- Develop skills to use immediately in the workplace
- Provides a competitive edge in the job market
- Retain and motivate your team by investing in their professional development
Where can I find out more and book?
You can find everything you need at academy.treasurers.org/qualifications
How do I access my discount?
You are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the learning materials for ACT qualifications for you and your team. The discount code CFTE10 can be entered at the end of the booking form to apply the discount.
If you would like any further information about ACT qualifications, please get in touch with the Association of Corporate Treasurers at firstname.lastname@example.org