The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Generative AI 2023 Report" published by AI Accelerator Institute
CFTE summarised “Generative AI 2023 Report” by AI Accelerator Institute. This report highlights the ‘why’ behind company adoption of generative AI, and the ‘why not’. It delves into the benefits and the challenges of using these tools, offering an overview of the reasoning behind integrating them into business.
- The report explores the advancements in AI and machine learning, focusing on generating new data from existing information, and its applications across various sectors like entertainment, healthcare, retail, and design.
- It delves into the benefits and the challenges of using these tools, offering an overview of the reasoning behind integrating them into business.
Table of Contents
- Section 1: Which tools have you heard of?
- Section 2: Why did you decide to start using generative AI?
- Section 3: What do you mainly use generative AI tools for?
- Section 4: Main generative AI tool of choice benefits and challenges
- Section 5: Impact on productivity and efficiency
- Section 6: Trust and quality
- Section 7: Non-use of generative AI tools
- Section 8: Generative AI future insights
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: