The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "State of AI Report 2023" report published by Air Street Capital
CFTE summarised “State of AI Report 2023” report by Air Street Capital. The State of AI Report analyses the most interesting developments in AI. We aim to trigger an informed conversation about the state of AI and its implication for the future. T
- The report is in its sixth year and is designed as a compilation of the most interesting developments in AI.
- It aims to trigger informed conversations about the state of AI and its future implications.
- The focus is on AI as a multidisciplinary field of science and engineering with the goal of creating intelligent machines.
- AI is viewed as a force multiplier on technological progress in an increasingly digital, data-driven world
Table of Contents
- Research: Technology breakthroughs and their capabilities.
- Industry: Areas of commercial application for AI and its business impact.
- Politics: Regulation of AI, its economic implications, and the evolving geopolitics of AI.
- Safety: Identifying and mitigating catastrophic risks posed by highly-capable future AI systems.
- Predictions: Expectations for the next 12 months and a review of the 2022 predictions
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: