The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
The Future of Generative AI. What could we see five years following the launch of ChatGPT?
This first iteration of this foresight brief (May 2023) explores some potential shifts and disruptions that may arise due to generative artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in the next five years.
- The report includes insights from interviews with experts like Sarah Guo, Gary Marcus, and Goldman Sachs analysts Kash Rangan and Eric Sheridan, analyzing the capabilities and limitations of generative AI at its current stage.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Generative AI – Hype or Truly Transformative?
- Interviews with Experts: Sarah Guo, Gary Marcus, Kash Rangan, and Eric Sheridan
- AI’s Potentially Large Economic Impacts
- US Equities: Gauging the AI Upside
- Markets Around Past Productivity Booms
- What We’re Hearing from Public Investors
- Additional Contributions and Insights
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: