The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Harnessing the value of generative AI: Top use cases across industries" report published by Capgemini Research Institute
CFTE summarised “Harnessing the value of generative AI: Top use cases across industries” report by Capgemini Research Institute. In the newest Capgemini Research Institute report, Harnessing the value of generative AI: Top use cases across industries, they delve into the transformative potential of the technology specifically from the perspective of organizations. This report is the second part of our series on generative AI and follows their previous report that looked at generative AI through the consumer lens.
- Generative AI is rapidly integrating into various industries, with 96% of organizations considering it at a board level.
- It’s primarily seen as a growth accelerator rather than a disruptor.
- Executives expect generative AI to enhance growth, capabilities, and offer new opportunities.
Table of Contents
- Five Broad Themes
- Generative AI in Different Sectors
- Workforce Impact
- Risk and Compliance
- Implementation Strategies
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: