The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from A new frontier in artificial intelligence report published by Deloitte
CFTE summarised “A new frontier in artificial intelligence” report by Deloitte. The report delves into enterprise and consumer use cases, shift focus to how players across the market can build sustainable business models, and wrap up with some considerations and bold predictions for the future of Generative AI.
- Key aspects include the emergence of Generative AI with applications like ChatGPT, DALL-E, and Lensa, and the potential for profound economic impacts and relationship changes between humans and technology.
Table of Contents
- Decoding the Generative AI magic trick
- Consumer and enterprise use cases for Generative AI
- Commerce and competition in Generative AI
- Adopting and commercializing Generative AI
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: