The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from
"Is the AI buzz creating too much noise for CEOs to cut through?" report published by EY
CFTE summarised “Is the AI buzz creating too much noise for CEOs to cut through?” report by EY. The report aims to provide valuable insights on the main trends and developments impacting the world’s leading companies as well as business leaders’ expectations for future growth and long-term value creation.
- This edition of our quarterly study of 1,200 CEOs globally, focuses on how they are continuing the journey into an AI-enabled future.
- – It also provides insights on capital allocation, investment and transformation strategies, as the economy reverts to a model with higher interest rates and inflation, more geopolitical headwinds but fewer economic tailwinds.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 — The emerging AI strategy agenda
- Chapter 2 — Potential winners emerging in the new economic environment
- Chapter 3 — Reassessing risks and resetting the talent cost base
- Chapter 4 — Investing now for a clear competitive advantage
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: