The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Responsible AI and the challenge of AI risk" report published by KPMG
CFTE summarised “Responsible AI and the challenge of AI risk” report by KPMG. This report sheds light on executives executives across multiple sectors of risks associated with AI and predictive analytics models and the challenges they face in addressing them.
- Major focus areas include understanding AI and predictive model risks, implementing effective risk mitigation strategies, and the necessity of developing robust AI risk management functions within organizations.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: The Challenge of AI Risk
- Key Stats and Findings
- Identifying and Managing AI Risks
- Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Research Methodology
- Detailed Analysis of AI Model Risks
- Managing AI Risks: Roles and Responsibilities
- Future Outlook: Oversight and Regulations
- Addressing Risks through Responsible AI
- How KPMG Can Help
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: