The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Future of Work Report: AI at Work" report published by Linkedin
CFTE summarised “Future of Work Report: AI at Work” report by Linkedin. The Future of Work Report: AI at Work, November 2023 uncovers the latest real-time trends we see around how AI is ushering a new world of work, grounded in LinkedIn’s unique labor market insights, based on one billion professionals and 67 million companies.
- The report examines the impact of AI on work, particularly generative AI, highlighting changes in job roles, required skills, and industry practices.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- AI-Related Roles and Trends
- Generative AI in the Workforce
- AI Sentiment Among Executives and Employees
- LinkedIn’s Role in Facilitating AI Adaptation
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: