The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from
"The state of AI in 2022—and a half decade in review" report published by McKinsey & Company
CFTE summarised “The state of AI in 2022—and a half decade in review” report by McKinsey & Company. The report shows the expansion of the technology’s use since we began tracking it five years ago, but with a nuanced picture underneath.
- The report “The State of AI in 2022 – And a Half-Decade in Review” provides a comprehensive overview of AI’s evolution and current status.
- It focuses on the expansion of AI adoption in businesses, the financial returns from AI, and the development of AI capabilities like natural-language processing and computer vision.
Table of Contents
- Five years in review: AI adoption, impact, and spend
- Mind the gap: AI leaders pulling ahead
- AI talent tales: New hot roles, continued diversity woes
- About the research
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: