The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from Achieving Individual — and Organizational — Value With AI report published by MIT Sloan management review
CFTE summarised “Achieving Individual — and Organizational — Value With AI” report by MIT Sloan management review. The research looks at how individuals use AI at work and how they derive personal value from their use of AI.
- Importance of individual value from AI for organizational benefits.
- Enhancement of competence, autonomy, and relationships through AI use.
- Role of managers in fostering AI adoption and value creation at the individual level by building trust, understanding, agency, and awareness
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to AI and Individual Value
- 2. Survey Findings on AI Use and Satisfaction
- 3. The Role of AI in Enhancing Competence and Autonomy
- 4. AI and Its Impact on Workplace Relationships
- 5. Management Strategies for Encouraging AI Adoption
- 6. Aligning Individual and Organizational Value Through AI
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: