The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from The "Cultural Benefits of Artificial Intelligence in the Enterprise" report published by MIT Sloan Management Review
CFTE summarised “The Cultural Benefits of Artificial Intelligence in the Enterprise” report by MIT Sloan Management Review. The report explores the cultural benefits of artificial intelligence in enterprises, highlighting how AI enhances organizational effectiveness and strengthens team and enterprise cultures.
- The report emphasises that AI’s impact goes beyond improved efficiency and decision-making, contributing to a stronger organizational culture where teams perform tasks with more pride, confidence, and collaborative effectiveness.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: Cultural Benefits of AI
- Team-Level Cultural Benefits
- Building Trust to Cultivate AI Benefits
- Defining Organizational Culture
- Innovating With AI Improves Competitiveness
- Using AI to Reassess Key Assumptions, Set New Objectives, and Realign Behaviors
- Significant Change Advancing Values
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: