The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Asset & Wealth Management: The AI Tipping Point" report published by Morgan Stanley
CFTE summarised “Asset & Wealth Management: The AI Tipping Point” report by Morgan Stanley. The report discusses the transformative impact of generative AI (Gen AI) in the asset and wealth management industry, focusing on how it can supercharge efficiency and drive growth.
- It highlights the potential of Gen AI to enhance productivity across various functions, including sales, client service, product development, investment & research, and mid- & back-office operations.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- State of the Industry
- Asset Managers: Adapting to Gen AI
- Wealth Managers: Leveraging Gen AI for Growth
- The Gen AI Revolution in Asset and Wealth Management
- Survey Insights and Analysis
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: