The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from
"2023 Global Trends in AI Report" published by Weka
CFTE summarised “2023 Global Trends in AI Report” by Weka. The Global Trends in AI Report examines the state of AI adoption in 2023 and delivers key data-driven insights on likely developments.
- The report looks at the use cases and value drivers of successful AI projects across industries and the data management and sustainability challenges organizations face as they attempt to scale their AI applications, particularly those that have not invested in modernising their data architectures and infrastructures.
Table of Contents
- AI is rapidly maturing at enterprise scale, impacting business outcomes
- Organizations’ IT infrastructure and data architectures are unfit for the AI revolution
- AI and modern infrastructure provide a path to sustainability despite near-term costs
- Enterprises with their data/infrastructure houses in order are poised to be future AI leaders
- The value derived from AI varies by region, industry and size
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: