The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from
"The transformative power of generative AI" report published by JP Morgan Asset Management.
CFTE summarised “THE IMPACT OF AI IN FINANCIAL SERVICES” report by Oliver Wyman and UK Finance. The report examines the current and future state of AI in the UK financial services sector
- The report focuses on the adoption, applications, and risks of Artificial Intelligence (AI), particularly Generative AI, in the financial services sector.
- It aims to present a comprehensive picture of AI’s value to businesses and consumers, the challenges and opportunities it presents, and the evolving regulatory landscape.
Table of Contents
- High-level Overview of the Current Landscape
- AI in Financial Services
- Unlocking the Benefits of Generative AI
- AI Risks and Mitigation
- Strategic Use of AI: Case Studies
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Conclusion and Future Outlook
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: