The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Artificial Intelligence: Ready to Ride the Wave?" report published by BCG
CFTE summarised “Artificial Intelligence: Ready to Ride the Wave?” report by BCG. The report discusses the transformative power of generative AI and the actions companies need to take to capitalise on the capabilities this technology can build for your business.
- The report acknowledges the high investment in AI, accelerated adoption due to COVID-19, and positive impacts on team dynamics.
- However, the report also highlights challenges such as ethical concerns, talent shortages, and the need for increased regulations.
- A critical point is the transformation of business processes and human-AI interactions to unlock AI’s full potential
Table of Contents
- Current State and Trends of AI
- Embedding AI in Business Strategies
- Rethinking Human-AI Interactions
- Managing Labor, Data, Ethical, and Regulatory Dynamics
- Enterprise Agility and AI Adoption
- Expanding Use Cases Through Ecosystem Collaboration
- Workforce Planning and AI Skill Development
- Enabling Data and AI through Iterative Modernization
- Investing in Responsible AI Governance
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: