The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "The economic potential of generative AI: The next productivity frontier" report published by McKinsey & Company
CFTE summarised “The economic potential of generative AI: The next productivity frontier” report by McKinsey & Company. The research focuses on on how companies should prepare to capture the benefits and mitigate the risks of generative AI.
- This research assess the impact of this new era of AI. It suggests that generative AI is poised to transform roles and boost performance across functions such as sales and marketing, customer operations, and software development.
- The report also addresses the challenges and requirements for managing workforce transformation and the ethical application of these technologies.
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Generative AI as a Technology Catalyst
- Generative AI Use Cases Across Functions and Industries
- The Generative AI Future of Work: Impacts on Work Activities, Economic Growth, and Productivity
- Spotlight: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- Spotlight: Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Considerations for Businesses and Society
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: