The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
KPMG US Technology Survey Report 2023
The 2023 KPMG US Technology Survey Report provides an outlook on the digital plans and priorities of US organisations, reflecting data from 400 US enterprise technology leaders and analysis and perspectives of industry and KPMG thought leaders
- The report focuses on digital acceleration, effectiveness, ambitions, trust, and challenges.
- Discussion on how US businesses capitalise on technology amidst economic and geopolitical volatility.
Table of Contents
- Digital Challenges: Organisational Issues Threaten Momentum
- Digital Acceleration: How to Transform with Intent
- Digital Trust: Security Issues Both Trigger and Guide Transformation
- Digital Ambitions: Tech Faith Grows Despite Economic Headwinds
- Digital Effectiveness: Transformation Returns Exceed Expectations
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: