The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Data Equity: Foundational Concepts for Generative AI" report published by World economic forum
CFTE summarised “Data Equity: Foundational Concepts for Generative AI” report by World economic forum. The report introduces the concept of data equity in the evolving field of genAI.
- The main focus of the report is on establishing a shared vocabulary and framework for data equity in the realm of GenAI.
- It aims to scope initial concerns, facilitate collaboration and dialogue among stakeholders, and shape the future development of GenAI technologies in a proactive and positive manner.
Table of Contents
2. Classes of Data Equity
3. Data Equity Across the Data Lifecycle
4. Data Equity Challenges in Foundation Models
5. Focus Areas for Key Stakeholders
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: