Add CFTE Events to Google Calendar
Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
ASEAN 2021 Financial Literacy Conference
December 1, 2021 @ 5:30 am - 9:15 am
The ASEAN Financial Literacy Conference is a Priority Economic Deliverable (PED) under Brunei Darussalam’s 2021 ASEAN Chairmanship and is centred around the Chairmanship theme of ‘We Care, We Prepare, We Prosper‘.
The Conference will take the form of a high-level seminar involving both senior decision-makers, influencers and thought leaders public and private sectors. It aims to showcase practical tools for developing financial literacy and advancements in technology.
The Conference will run from 5:30 am to 9:15 am (UK time) and 1:30 pm to 5:15 pm (SGT) on the 1st of December 2021.
The three focus areas of the high-level seminar will be on financial consumer protection, trust and education, Discussion topics include:
- We Care, We Prepare: Financial Consumer Protection, Building Trust and Education
- Resilient Financial Ecosystems: How can digitalization ensure inclusivity?
- Building ASEAN digitally: Collaborating on inclusive Financial Literacy
Tram Anh Nguyen, CFTE’s Co-founder, will join the event to speak on a panel, “Building ASEAN digitally: Collaborating on inclusive Financial Literacy” moderated by Sam Myers, Deputy Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for Asia Pacific, UK Department for International Trade, from 8:00 am to 9:00 am (UK time) / 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm (SG time).
The panel will spotlight:
- How the public and private sectors can work together to boost ASEAN’s financial literacy
- What role tech adoption plays in boosting financial literacy
- How can ASEAN increase the financial literacy of MSME’s and hard-to-reach groups?
- How can financial literacy drive preparedness for the Forth Industrial Revolution and zero net future?
Register for Free