Add CFTE Events to Google Calendar
Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
Fintech Meetup @Budapest | The future of fintech: Challenges and opportunities in the fintech world
April 26, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The expansion of fintech services has accelerated the traditional way of functioning, and now there are more and more inclusions in the way businesses operate. However, the industry also faces new challenges every day as technology grows, shaping the way businesses work on a regular basis.
During this roundtable discussion you will gain valuable insight from highly skilled and experienced professionals to the current trends shaping the fintech wolrd, such as NFTs, digital assets, blockchain technology, cyptocurrencies and more. Our guests will share their personal views on the possible opportunites and challenges they have to face while leading the way to bring innovation to the financial industry.
– 16:30-17:00 Registration
– 17:00-17:30 Keynote speech on opportunties and challenges in fintech by Huy Nguyen Trieu and Tram Anh Nguyen, founders of CFTE
– 17:30-18:30 Roundtable discussion
– 18:30-19:30 Networking
Speakers and panelists:
– Tram Anh Nguyen – Co-Founder CFTE
– Huy Nguyen Trieu – Co-Founder CFTE
– Gergely Fábián – Executive Director, National Bank of Hungary; CEO of Budapest Institute of Banking (BiB)
– Anikó Szombati – Chief Digital Officer, National Bank of Hungary; Managing Director for Digitization and fintech Development
– Viktor Bodnár – Co-founder and CEO of BlockBen and Natrix; CEO of Benker
– János Pereczes – Managing Director, Foundation – Magyar Bankholding
– Moderator: Barnabás Málnay