Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
Future of Money | ACCA, Budapest Institute of Banking and PwC Hungary
April 26, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
ACCA, Budapest Institute of Banking and PwC Hungary cordially invite you to an in-person event about the Future of Money.
Date and time: 26 April 2022, from 9:00 till 13:15- registration starts at 8:30
Venue: Magyar Pénzmúzeum és Látogatóközpont (Budapest, Krisztina krt. 6, 1122)
Language of the event: English (interpretation is not provided)
Our keynote speakers will cover the following engaging topics:
● Technology innovation in finance
● Increasing regulations surrounding crypto exchange
● Effects of crypto on financial reporting, controls and audit
● Gergely Fábián, Executive Director, Magyar Nemzeti Bank
● Deputy director level, Magyar Nemzeti Bank
● Gábor Balázs, Partner, CEE Accounting Advisory Leader, PwC Hungary
● Haydn Jones, Director – Senior Blockchain Market Specialist, PwC Hungary
● Narayanan Vaidyanathan (online), Head of Business Insights, ACCA
● Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-Founder of CFTE
Agenda of the event
09.00 – 10:30 – Opening speech and presentation
10:15 – 10:45 – Coffee break
10:45 – 12:15 – Presentation and Q&A
12:15 – 13:15 – Networking lunch which offers the opportunity to meet colleagues not seen in the lock-down months of