Subscribe to our calendar and never miss a Fintech event again!
- This event has passed.
How Fintech is disrupting the jobs in Finance | CFTE Fintech Job Report launch at the New York Fintech Week 2022
April 21, 2022 @ 11:00 pm - April 22, 2022 @ 12:00 am
Have you ever looked at Fintech from an employer standpoint? Fintech is growing fast, with new Fintech unicorns emerging everyday creating huge demand for talents. Today, Fintech creates 40,000 new jobs every quarter worldwide, from engineering to product management, Fintech is one of the most proactive employers across industries.
The Fintech industry is also seeing the emergence of a brand new mindset, skills-set and experience that poses new challenges when individuals transition to Fintech, or when companies recruit in that sector.
In fact, these new Fintech-specific digital skills are disrupting the financial services sector as a whole, as every company begins to embrace technology to keep up with the changing world. This means traditional financial institutions must hire new talents and people must upskill if they wish to be a part of the transforming finance sector.
So, how is Fintech disrupting the jobs in Finance?
CFTE is pleased to present the Fintech Job Report at the New York Fintech Week 2022! We will share the key findings of the Fintech Job Report, after analysing the 40,000+ jobs offered by the 225+ largest Fintech companies in the world.
In this session, you will:
- Learn why Fintech is not a flash in the pan anymore, but worth a third of banking
- Uncover 14 core “job families” within Fintech firms
- Pinpoint the most sought-after hard and soft skills by Fintech companies
Agenda and Topic
- Introduction by CFTE – CFTE Marketing and Product Leads
- Part I: Fintech as an employer
- Part II: Jobs of Fintech & Skills
- Bonus: Deep-Dive in the jobs of Crypto & Blockchain
- Paul Putscher, Marketing Lead at CFTE
- Elijah Deas, Product Lead at CFTE