- This event has passed.
Payment Solutions in Digital Banking Webinar
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming webinar on Payment Solutions in Digital Banking, which CFTE is co-organising with EBTN (European Banking & Financial Services Training Association) and BIB (Budapest Institute of Banking)! It will take place on Tuesday, 11 May 2021, 14:00 – 15:30 CET / 13:00 – 14:30 GMT
Payment Solutions in Digital Banking is currently one of the most contentious Fintech topics in the industry. This is why together with our partners BIB, we recently launched our newest “Payments in Digital Finance Specialisation”. This specialisation aims to prepare professionals for a new payments era and is taught by financial practitioners from institutions like the European Central Bank, the European Automated Clearing House Association, HSBC, The Monetary Authority of Singapore, and more.
So join in for an engaging session on everything payments with speaker presentations, thought provoking panel discussions and an exciting Q&A session!
- 2:00 – 2:05 EBTN WELCOME SPEECH (Fatma DIRKES)
- 2:05 – 2:15 Gergely FÁBIÁN, CEO – Budapest Institute of Banking (BIB introduction)
- 2:15 – 2:25 Huy NGUYEN TRIEU, CFTE’s Co-Funder (CFTE introduction + Payments journey of CFTE)
- 2:25 – 2:35 Ritesh JAIN, Co-founder of Infinit – Introduction to payments & current industry trends
- 2:35 – 3:00 Panel Discussion on Payments (Huy NGUYEN TRIEU, Ritesh JAIN, Fabian VANDENREYDT) moderator: Fatma DIRKES
- 3:00 – 3:30 Q&A + quiz
The speakers for the event include:
Ritesh Jain, Co-founder of Infynit
Fabian Vandenreydt, Advisor to Abu Dhabi Global Market
Huy Nguyen Trieu, CFTE’s Co-founder
Gergely Fabian, CEO of the Budapest Institute of Banking