The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Generative AI is all the rage" report published by Deloitte
CFTE summarised “Generative AI is all the rage” report by Deloitte. In this report, Deloitte looks closely at the potential benefits and limitations of Generative AI, introduces a method to qualify if, where and how these cognitive tools could be used, and offer important factors for business leaders to weigh when adopting Generative AI.
- The report focuses on the implications of generative AI for businesses, discussing its role in transforming business operations and strategies.
Table of Contents
- The rise of Generative AI
- The evolution of Generative AI
- How Generative AI works: Understanding the basics
- Generating revenue using Generative AI
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: