The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Game changer: The startling power generative AI is bringing to software development" report published by KPMG
CFTE summarised “Game changer: The startling power generative AI is bringing to software development” report by KPMG. The report predicts that software development is on the verge of a dramatic leap thanks to generative AI.
- It highlights how generative AI is rewriting the traditional approaches to building and maintaining software, with significant implications for developers and corporations.
- The report emphasises the role of generative AI in creating original content, including code, and its adoption in the corporate environment. It also addresses the rapid user adoption of platforms like ChatGPT, which demonstrates the growing interest and potential of generative AI in technology and business.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Generative AI in Software Development
- Paradigm Shift in Technology Comparable to Cloud or DevOps
- Value of Fine-Tuning Generative AI on Proprietary Code
- Diverse Applications of Generative AI in Software Development
- Overcoming Challenges and Risks in Generative AI Adoption
- The Importance of Early Adoption and Experimentation
- KPMG’s Role in Leveraging Generative AI for Businesses
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: