The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from
"A new era of generative AI for everyone" report published by Accenture
CFTE summarised “A new era of generative AI for everyone” report by Accenture. The report discusses the transformative power of generative AI and the actions companies need to take to capitalize on the capabilities this technology can build for your business.
- The report discusses the transformative potential of generative AI, particularly focusing on the impact of ChatGPT and similar technologies.
- It covers the journey to generative AI, the current landscape, and future prospects, emphasizing the significant changes these technologies will bring to business, science, and society.
- The report highlights how large language models (LLMs) have cracked the code on language complexity, allowing machines to be independently generative and creative, and how businesses can leverage these advancements for increased productivity and innovation
Table of Contents
- Welcome to AI’s new inflection point
- How did we get here? | Milestones in the journey to generative AI
- Consume or customize: Generative AI for everyone
- A look ahead at the fast-paced evolution of technology, regulation and business
- Embrace the generative AI era: Six adoption essentials
- The future of AI is accelerating
- Glossary and References
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: