The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Enterprise Generative AI adoption" report published by AI Infrastructure Alliance
CFTE summarised “Enterprise Generative AI adoption” report by AI Infrastructure Alliance. The report surveyed over 1000 companies with more than 1B USD in revenue to see how fast they’re adopting generative AI and what their challenges are as they embrace these powerful new systems.
- The report investigates the integration of AI and machine learning, especially focusing on the impact of Large Language Models (LLMs) like ChatGPT in enterprises.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Background
- Demographics of Survey Respondents
- Core Questions and Survey Insights
- Enterprise Priorities for AI Adoption
- Challenges and Blockers in AI Implementation
- Model Selection and Implementation Strategies
- ROI Challenges and Team Dynamics
- Future Prospects and Expectations from AI
- Regulatory Challenges and Compliance
- Overall Impact and Transformation in Enterprises
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: