The New Skills in Finance Report 2022
In a digital-transforming era, there is a widening skills gap for those who cannot adapt to the new digital world in finance.
CFTE and Elevandi published the report with the discussion with leading experts to help governments, organisations and individuals address the current skills gap in finance and build a digital-resilient workforce in the industry.
Key takeaways from "Generative AI: From buzz to business value" report published by KPMG
CFTE summarised “Generative AI: From buzz to business value” report by KPMG. This report shows how top leaders are approaching this transformative technology
- The surveys shed light on emerging trends in the use of generative AI in business, including both the opportunities and threats executives believe generative AI has created.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Overview of Generative AI’s Global Impact
- Survey Highlights: Opportunities, Challenges, and Implementation Plans
- Enterprise Leaders’ Perceptions and Outlook on Generative AI
- Dynamic Uses: Top Applications and Adoption Timelines
- Implementation Challenges: Skill Gaps and Business Readiness
- Integrating Generative AI: Addressing Barriers and Risk Mitigation
- Trust Issues: Internal and External Risks
- Workforce Implications: Impact on Jobs and Productivity
- Strategic Recommendations for Implementing Generative AI
- Research Methodology and Respondent Demographics
Key Findings and Insights
This report will give you an insight into: