Would you leave your current job to set up a new challenger bank from scratch?
This week, our dynamic duo in Fintech Ronit Ghose and Gaurav Dhar will be sitting down with Anne Boden, the founder of Starling Bank, to talk about her entrepreneurial journey in establishing one of the most successful challenger banks in the world!
Join us for an insightful conversation on the potential impact on the workforce due to the implementation of AI worldwide!
Listen to the podcast to hear about:
- Hear the untold story of Starling Bank
- Explore the challenges she faced getting the company off the ground
- Learn how digital banks are complying with regulations and policy frameworks
- Discover the role of technology in the future of banking
- Unlock the key advices for the future entrepreneurs in financial services industry
00:00 Journey to setting up a challenger bank from scratch
22:06 Pitching Starling Bank to potential investors
28:28 The mission statement of Starling Bank
33:30 Launching the Starling Bank
38:38 Revenue drivers for Starling
43:25 Regulatory environment and regulators