Developing expertise and fostering innovation within the operation at PayPal
As a result, PayPal was one of the sponsors of the course of CFTE’s Artificial Intelligence in Finance. It also encouraged many of their employees in the Singapore office to take the course to help them understand the innovative possibilities of artificial intelligence in finance, amidst a world that is continually evolving.
- Foundations of AI in Finance: The basics of what AI is and its trends in the industry
- Emerging technologies : Machine Learning Techniques, NLP and Recommendation Engines
- Implementation strategies in large organisations : Approach to implement AI to achieve the strategic objectives of an organisation
- Application of AI in Finance : Use cases of AI in wealth management, insurance, credit sourcing, fraud detection, etc.
These courses were taught by global experts with a very large variety of organisations, geographical, and gender diversity.For example:
- Ayesha Khanna, co-founder of ADDO.AI and member of World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council
- Jean-Philippe Desbiolles, Global VP, IBM Watson
- Philip Watson, Global Head of Innovation, Citi Private Bank
- Stephan Murer, former Group CTO at UBS, and lecturer at Oxford
- Winnie Cheng, Director of AI Lab at PwC
PayPal also organised other events to promote the sharing of knowledge and networking among the participants.
Provide the best training for your organisation
Get in touch with us. Start your query, or directly speak to us.